A. OTC PC Operating Procedures Guidelines
After log in, click [OTC], and choose the transaction type. Below screenshot for references.
2．Participate in Orders
Users can choose to participate directly in buy / sell advertisements according to their trading needs.，Click USDT can read and participate in all existing buy / sell advertisements.，Click on the corresponding user [I want to buy] / [I want to sell] to participate in orders.
User need to carry out relevant operations after entering advertisements to generate corresponding purchase order/sale order according to their own transaction needs. Buyers need to complete payment according to the account number given by the seller within the prescribed time, and click the 【Payment Completion】 button on this page. After the seller confirms receipt of payment, the seller will release the payment manually and immediately.
User need to carry out relevant operations after they enter the advertisement to generate the corresponding purchase order/sale order according to their own transaction needs. The buyer should complete the payment according to the account number given by the seller within the prescribed time, and click the button on this page. After the seller confirms receipt of the payment, the seller can release it manually and immediately.
Note: In the process of OTC, the payment is made offline. The button only represents the buyer's willingness to make payment. The specific payment requires the buyer to pay offline by binding payment, not after the completion of payment.
3．How to View the Current OTC Transaction Order Status
User can view the order within the corresponding status in My Order, or manually check according to the order number. The unpaid payment is the order that the buyer did not complete the payment operation without clicking the payment completion button; the paid payment is the order of the buyer had completed the payment, the seller needs to release the order; the completion is that the buyer had completed the payment operation, the seller had completed the release operation, the order has been completed; the cancellation is canceled; The complaint means during the process of the order, the buyer and the seller filed a complaint, and EZB will handled the relevant orders.
4．How to Publish Advertisements
1. Enter OTC, [my advertisement] click [advertising] The reference is as follows:
2. After the advertisement is published, enter my advertisement and click on it to go on the shelf. If you want to modify or get off the shelf, click on the button to get off the shelf. Modifying the advertisement can only be carried out when the advertisement is off the shelf.
3. Advertisements already published can also be querying in this interface:
5.How to Make Complain
1. For buyers:
After the buyer clicks [I have paid], he can wait patiently for the money to be released or contact the seller to ask for the money to be released voluntarily. If he can't contact the seller after payment, he can click the button on the page to appeal.
2. For sellers:
If the seller has not received the payment from the buyer, he can click the button of "Order Appeal" on the page to appeal. The order will be frozen after the appeal.
3. Complaint materials:
1) When appealing, the order will be frozen and sent to customer service email email@example.com. on the basis of information such as screenshots provided by buyers and sellers.
2) Picture material: Alipay / We Chat transfer electronic receipt or screenshot record, bank card transfers electronic receipt or bank card transfer voucher.
6．How to Apply for Certification Business / Certification Merchants
1. Click on the function button of "Certification Business" in the "OTC” to become a certification business in the EZB according to the guiding operation
2. Click on the "Certified Business" button, go to the page shown below, click on the "Application for Return of Insurance". According to the page guide, you can complete the cancellation of the certification business application. Only after staff reviews can you successfully remove the certification business identity;
7．How to Bind Effective Payment Methods
Click "Account Settings" within the "Account Center" to bind/modify the effective payment method. After binding the payment method, you can trade in the EZB. The reference page is as follows: