Customer Service Executive
To provide service to our clients, provide technical help and to resolve client-side issues. Whether through live chat or phone call.
As a customer service executive, you will be servicing our clients, resolving technical issues and providing technical help over Live Chat and/or through telephone. Training will be provided and clear direction and SOP's will be formulated for you to perform your duties as efficiently as possible.
We also offer excellent career advancement opportunities. High performing candidates will be quickly identified as we are also in the business of nurturing talent.
• Minimum of SPM / O Levels, Diploma, Degree.
• Fluency in written and spoken Chinese (Mandarin) and English is a pre-requisite.
• Ability to fit in to a fast-paced working environment.
• Possess good interpersonal skills, sociable.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Basic computer skills (Microsoft Office etc.).
• A certificate of higher education in related fields will be advantageous and commensurate with a higher remuneration.
Customer Service Manager
We are looking for a Customer Service Manager to be responsible for providing a productive and motivating working environment, and addressing any issues/disputes from customers or clients. The customer service manager is essential in industries that deal directly with consumers.
As a customer service manager, you are at once responsible for creating a customer service policy and for making sure that it is implemented. You will have to train up your staff so that they can deal with any imaginable situation in the appropriate manner.
• Delivering a comprehensive service to enquiring customers.
• Possibly delegating certain customer enquiries to specific teams.
• Managing a large number of incoming calls and emails.
• Managing customers’ accounts.
• Keeping a record of customer interaction and details of actions taken.
• Communicating with internal teams to discuss sales targets.
• Generating sales leads, building sustainable relationships where necessary.
• Handling complex complaints and enquiries.
• Customer service experience
• In-depth knowledge of customer service principles and practices
• In-depth knowledge of customer service software, databases and CRM tools
• Current with relevant technology trends and applications
• Proficiency in MS Office applications
• Experience in use of social media platforms
• Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
• Able to speak Chinese is a pre-requisite for application
Web Product Manager
We are looking for an experienced project-oriented product manager who can plan, execute, and finalize projects and tasks according to strict deadlines and within budget, with consideration of revenue impacts. This includes gathering appropriate resources and coordinating the efforts of 3rd parties and team members in order to deliver projects according to approved specifications to a high-quality standard. The Product Manager will also define the project’s objectives, create all documentation and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle. An understanding of modern online development methodologies, with exposure to online retail preferred. Included will be the responsibility to use best practice to configure, maintain and optimize all web products to industry leading standards to maximize return of investment and deliver on forecasts and budgets.
• Designing the front and back functions of the payment product according to the business scenario.
• Responsible for third party payment, banking and other institutions to pay related docking and development follow-up, payment related risks and policy control.
• Develop a payment plan and implement it through research and analysis of new business needs.
• Coordinate internal and external resources of the company according to product strategy, and provide payment and settlement service support for related products and business lines.
• Good ability to evaluate technical feasibility and technical cost, and communicate smoothly with technology.
• Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
• Constantly monitors and reports on progress of the projects and product to all stakeholders.
• Manage and develop relationships across multiple departments within the company.
• Must be able to use common product design tools; be proficient in Axure, Visio, Office series and other tools to understand the interaction design
• Familiar with domestic mainstream third-party payment company products, online banking, quick payment, withholding and other payment related services, Internet payment system, and clearing system
• Understand at least one programming language and rich experience in mobile APP development and design
• Have better industry sensitivity and user scene sense, and can complete product links such as demand analysis, demand design, prototype design, development promotion and product iteration
• Bachelor degree or above, major in finance or computer science, 2 years and above of product manager experience, at least 1 year payment for product manager experience
• Application developers use programming languages and source code to create software that meets client requirements
• Preferred experience in an online retail with a high degree of project management skills
• Must have experience using MS Office applications such Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Detail-orientated with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Exceptional communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Fluency in English and Written Chinese is a pre-requisite for application
IT Assistant – Junior Level
Network and Security Job Scopes:
• Able to identify what is switches and how it functions.
• Able to identify what is firewall and how it functions.
• Able to identify what is access point and how it functions.
• Able to identify what is access point controller and how it functions.
• Able to identify what is VLAN and how it functions.
• Able to identify Antivirus and its additional features.
• Able to identify access port and trunk port and how it uses.
• Able to identify Antivirus and its additional features.
• Junior Entry level (Working experience min 2 years)
• Able to speak Chinese is a pre-requisite for application, additional language knowledge on English and Malay would be good.